Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time Police Network

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kenneth Wayne Parker and I live in Seattle, Washington.

Did you know that it is illegal to time travel without a proper licence and a proper reason to do so? Probably, the reason you do not know this is that our current form of government in the United States, at least on Februaryu 27, 2011, is completely clueless about how to approach a crime like this.

To fight crime, you need a police force. That is where I come in. I am one of many Time Policemen / Time Policewomen that exist in our reality. So, if you are a "Time Scofflaw", watch out, or you may encounter me.

And don't think there aren't ways of humanely punishing Time Criminals. Watch the movie, Groundhog Day for one example.

Enough for now. Just wanted you to know I am here.

Best regards,

Kenneth Wayne Parker, Seattle, WA

2 comments:

  1. How and where does one acquire a time travelling license?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, at the time of this BLOG, there are no approved methods for applying. For one thing, the concept of time travel is not publicly accepted in 2012. But I can describe one possible line of work that might include a license: A special kind of social worker that helps a person, who has died. In this case, you are helping the person through his/her "personal timeline", in particular showing the choices made in his/her life. Example: "At the age of 20, I see that you chose to steal money from [the company who employs you], rather than simply doing a good job". Notice how your life went downhill".

    In the future, of course, all of this is more formal.

    Best regards,

    Ken Parker

    ReplyDelete